Along with credit services we also provide different kind of credit plus or support services to our customers. These services are provided directly by VFSPL or by its group organization VWS.
The customers of VFSPL are women. We know that in India, mostly women are dependent on their husband and we know that if there is any unfortunate event of death of her husband, the family becomes helpless. There are thousands of examples where the widows are not permitted to stay in her husbands’ house; even they have to leave the house along with their children.
Keeping this scenario in mind we have introduced the life insurance for the husbands of our customers where incase of any unfortunate event, at least the women can get a financial support and can start something (IGA) of their own. All our customers are also covered under insurance scheme. VFSPL is tied-up with the formal insurance company and providing this service to our customers.
We provide different kind of training to our customers. These training include financial literacy, skill building, business development & skill development etc. We also organize different workshops on different social issues in a regular interval.
Training is of 2 types: Staff Training & Customer Training
The whole Staff Training Course is of 3 months and it is divided into 2 steps.
- Induction Training
- Post Induction Training
Apart from these two 3 more types of trainings are there
- Periodic Training
- Subject Training
- External Training
- After joining, Induction Training will be conducted for 2 days under Training Department.
- After this 2 days training new joinee is being posted into a branch for 2 weeks for hands on experience in operation.
- Training Department gives a special assignment to new joinee which has to be completed in lieu of hands on field experience.
- After 2 weeks training period Zonal Manager conducts a review meeting of his/her zone where he/ she tries to further develop the new joinee and a report of the performance of new joinee is to be submitted to Training Department.
Post Induction Training:
- After 2 weeks hands on training at Branch once again Training Department trains the new staff for 3 days for further revision and flawless implementation.
- Every day staffs appears in a short test of 30 minutes before training class starts and after the training another test of 100 marks is being conducted based on the training given.
- Those who passes are able to get posting in branches and those who fails for the 1st time will be given training again and they will be given another opportunity to appear in the test. But those who fail in the 2nd test are not getting the appointment in VFS.after the training another test of 100 marks is being conducted based on the training given.
- Those who passes are able to get posting in branches and those who fail for the 1st time will be given training again and they will be given another opportunity to appear in the test. But those who fail in the 2nd test are not getting the appointment in VFS.
- Periodic trainings are being conducted by Training Department at a regular interval for all levels of existing staffs to refresh the learning, experiences and basics of relevant subjects and responsibilities. This is being done on the basis of Training Need Analysis and after 180 days Training Feedback Analysis is being done.
- Periodic Training generally be conducted for 3 consecutive days.
- Respective Head of the Departments are liable to conduct training classes and question-answer session.
- Chairman and Managing Director also take courtesy classes in special training to motivate the staffs.
- Trainee are subject to appear a 100 marks test after finishing the training program.
- According to organizational need a training can be conducted on specific subject, may it be on operation, accountancy, software, communication, motivation or any other work related subject.
- Generally this type of training is for 2 days.
- All existing staffs are entitled according to their training need analysis.
- Sometimes external faculty is being invited to conduct relevant subject based training program.
- In this training, department wise target is being given and monitored at regular interval.
Apart from all those above training program Training Department conducts external training program for different level of staffs according to their need.
This is of two types
Customer Development Training:
This training includes leadership development, skill building, business development & skill development etc. We also organize different workshops on different social issues in a regular interval.
Customer Awareness Training :
This training mainly covers financial literacy, creates awareness about the money making market, multiple borrowing, etc.